As an intern at Microsoft, you’ll have real responsibility, real work and real opportunities to jumpstart your career. “A real-world experience like no other..”
This internship is a two month program broken down into two stages:
1. First stage: Interns attend sessions delivered by Microsoft employees and Microsoft Partners. Sessions include topics such as: (CRM, Database, SharePoint, Windows, System architecture, infrastructure, Time management, Marketing, Sales, etc. )
2. Second stage: breakdown of students to teams where they work together on a practical project and are required, as a team to provide an output that helps them practice their learning.
· Application Deadline: 30th of March
· Assessment Centers: Mid June
· Start Date of Internship: Beginning of July
· End Date: Beginning of September
Criteria and Application Requirements:
3rd year student [moving into final school year]
Top ranking students with average GPA of 3.0+
Student recommended by their university for track record of strong performance.
Someone who is driven and passionate about technology and able to articulate it clearly. (must be clear in application what kind of projects student worked on)
Fluent in English, both spoken and written.
Ability to think strategically, be creative, and be able to innovate ways to communicate.
Demonstrate strong attention to detail.
Excellent spoken and written communication skills.
Along with submitting CV, Students are REQUIRED to submit a problem statement (500 words max.) on “Online Marketing vs. Traditional Marketing”. (PLEASE NOTE THAT YOUR APPLICATION WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED IF THE PROBLEM STATEMENT IS NOT ATTACHED TO THE CV)
· Permits internship graduates to join the Microsoft Student Partner (MSP) program and be Microsoft ambassador at their universities.
· College graduation project support from MS partners
· Shadowing program: on job training at MS after graduation
· Provides them with an opportunity to be employed in the MS MACH program; others are employed by MS Partners taking part in the internship program.
To apply please submit your application with subject Internship to: firstname.lastname@example.org
And visit our career site: https://careers.microsoft.com/careers/en/eg/home.aspx
We are thinking about next Saturday 10 July for our next gathering, Will be waiting for you there 🙂
Mahmoud Magdy (Ingazat Information Technology) and Mohamed Fawzi (LINK Development) talking about Windows 2008 R2 SP1 and Exchange 2010 SP1 new features in 5 min TechTalk, the first Ch9 Arabic post 🙂
We are planning to release more video in the next few months.. keep tuned, more to come 🙂
Today we are starting the MEGG, As you all know there are a lot of Egyptian IT pros, as community is growing either in the virtual community on blogs, forums or in individual basis with no real experiences exchanged.
The idea started with creating a group dedicated for the Egyptian IT community concentrating on Microsoft Technology and others technologies as well and bringing the experience that we all have into one place and in one to one basis.
The idea of MEGG of not bringing a usual IT experiences, we are looking to bring the best Microsoft and IT gurus in Egypt to enhance the community awareness not only from online point of view but also offline and starting delivering sessions and conferences to raise the awareness, bring the latest technologies in house and exchange and experiences in the Egyptian Community.
We are bringing several Technology Experts who will be speaking about Microsoft and IT technology in general including Microsoft Officials, MVPs , Expert Consultants and IT geeks.
you can join our group on Facebook here: http://www.facebook.com/?sk=2361831622#!/group.php?gid=127779043898984 and know more about the upcoming events and conferences.
More details will be sent to you if you subscribed, please join us since it will be an amazing experience. Please feel free to forward this email to people who might be interested.